I would like to thank everyone who sent me a guest post for publication. This was the best response ever, and I was delighted.
I hope that everyone will agree that the guest posts were of a very high standard, and I was very happy to feature the bloggers involved.
Although I apologise if you felt somewhat inundated by so many at once. 🙂
Please remember that this is not ‘time-limited’. You can always send me a guest post at any time, and it’s very easy to do.
1) Send me the text of your post to email@example.com (Or a link to where I can find and copy that text)
2) Send me any photos/images you want to add separately, to the same email address. Make sure the images can be copied or downloaded though.
3) If you would like to add your own bio, or short introduction, send that separately too.
4) Please send any links to blogs or published work as ‘full links’, not just typed out.
5) Reblog my guest post on your site, to attract more readers.
6) If you have had a guest post featured before, no problem. Send me another one!
Feel free to promote your published work, or any current project. But I DO NOT allow blatant selling. So no links to your SEO, Etsy, or Ebay sites, please.
Nothing will be edited or altered, as long as it is less than 2,500 words, and the photos are reduced into small files.
This is a full-time offer, and open to anyone who follows my blog, or is a part of this wider blogging community.
I will expect you to acknowledge and reply to all comments, as engagement is the key to good blogging.
Best wishes to everyone. Pete.