The last time I offered to host guest posts on this blog, the response was rather lukewarm.
Not downhearted, I have decided to make that offer once again, whether to new bloggers, experienced bloggers, and anyone who has previously had a guest post on here. It is not time-limited, so if you want to write something specifically for the guest post, you can send it at leisure.
I will advise you of the ‘rules’ once again.
1) You must be an existing follower of my blog, or follow me on Twitter. @beetleypete
2) Feel free to promote one of your books. But NO SELLING of products please.
3) Post to be under 3,000 words, preferably less than 2,000.
4) Any images or photos to be small files only.
5) No bad language or blatant racist and sexual references. This is a family blog.
6) No religion please.
*If you do not want your real name used on the post, please make this clear to me*
Your post will not be edited or corrected by me, so please check it before sending.
All posts will be left on my blog permanently, and shared on Twitter the day of publication.
Please add a short bio, and a photo of yourself if you want one shown.
(Up to you)
The post can be about anything you choose. There is no ‘theme’.
Please send the text AS AN EMAIL (not a Word Document) to email@example.com
Please send any images separately, to the same email address.
If you are promoting a book, please add full buying links, as well as a photo of the cover.
When the post has been accepted, I will send you a link to it, and would expect you to engage with any comments received. If for any reason I do not accept the post, I will email you with my reasons why.
Over to you!