**Attention!** Bloggers old and new, check out these essential tips from Diana. Make your blog user friendly! Get more readers, more followers, and more interaction and involvement on your blog. You know it makes sense!
While I’m away, here’s an older but always a goodie, especially for new bloggers. Good luck!
This isn’t a new topic, but it seems worth a mention every now and then within the WordPress blog community. I love connecting with other bloggers and occasionally a website makes that hard if not impossible to do. Here are a few tips. 🙂
Definitely take a look at these if:
- You are leaving likes, comments, or follows on other blogs and not getting return visits.
- Everyone likes your old posts and seems to ignore your recent posts.
- You’ve changed your blog address at any time (your gravatar may still be directing your readers to the old deleted site!)
1. Make sure your links to your site are working. Unfortunately, this isn’t handled in just one place:
- In your blog profile: Go to WP Admin – Users – My Profile. At the bottom of…
View original post 663 more words